First things first. I have much room for improvement when it comes to baking. I have always thought that baking was much trickier than cooking because the final result should not only taste good, but must also look pretty. I got a wild hair yesterday and decided to get a head start on celebrating Halloween – in the form of little monster cake pops. Inspired by the adorable photos accompanying this recipe, I confidently headed to the grocery store.
Fast forward to a couple of hours later.
1. Making cake pops is not as easy as it looks.
2. Sadly, I am still unable to make treats LOOK as good as they taste.
3. Cake pops always taste delicious, no matter what they look like.
4. My funny looking little monsters still made me a hit at my husband’s office.
5. If you are running short on time, buy an already made (but not yet decorated) cake from the baker at your local grocery store.