When it comes to gifts, host and hostess gifts are often relegated to safe (and obvious) choices like wine, dish towels or candles. While these are wonderful items for host and hostess gifts, I find it much more fun to find a truly unique gift. Here are some neat ideas I came across during my search for a unique host or hostess gift.
I think number two is my favorite, although it is on the pricey side for a hostess gift.
- Greenbo’s Railing/Balcony Planter $28
- Twig. Moss Terrarium “Masterpiece” $125
- Koo de Kir Leaning Pushing Bookends $50
- Anthropologie Rose of Sharon Grand Vase $28
- Patina Cook-a-Boo Cookbook Stand $26
- Jessica Steele Green & White Polka Dot Apron $34
- The Swanky Abode Atomic Fruit Basket $30
- Uncommon Goods Recycled Glass Tree Globes $45
- Z Gallerie Glitzy Silver & Gold Metallic Hourglass $35
What is the best host/hostess gift you have ever received or given?