While greige (grey + beige) may have been the big trend in nail color for the past two years (and continues to be a personal favorite of mine), it seems that jewel tones will dominate for fall and winter 2011. I have highlighted some of my favorite jewel toned polishes below.
- NARS Opaque Nail Polish in Koh Lanta $17
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Baptiste $14
- Chanel Le Vernis Limited Edition Blue Satin Nail Colour $29
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Color in Single Ladies $16
- Essie Nail Polish in Carry On $8
- CND Shellac Purple Purple Gel Polish $15
- Dior Vernis in Tuxedo $22
- Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in Caffeine Fix $10
What polish colors are you looking forward to sporting this fall and winter?