So when I came across this quirky shadowbox with Scrabble tiles on Pinterest, I decided it only makes sense that I have a similar piece in my home. It was destiny.
Fortunately, you don’t need to order the pricey shadowbox from Europe. It’s surprisingly simple and inexpensive to create your own Scrabble tile shadowbox.
- Use a ruler and pencil to lightly outline the dimensions of your shadowbox frame on a piece of cardstock or scrapbooking paper.
- Cut the cardstock to fit within the shadowbox.
- Choose your phrase and find the corresponding Scrabble tiles. (If you’re stuck for ideas you could try your name and your significant others name, or a cute phrase like Home Sweet Home.)
- Affix the restickable tabs to the back of the letters and arrange on the cardstock.
- Place cardstock in frame.
That’s it! Enjoy your nerdy work of art in your own home, or give it as a unique gift.