If you are in the market for new eye shadow, you couldn’t have picked a better time to shop. The winter/spring 2012 season has delivered the best from some of my favorite beauty brands when it comes to value sets and palettes. Here are a select few makeup palettes I’m absolutely smitten with this winter.
- Laura Mercier Lingerie Eye & Cheek Palette . . . $60
- Garden Clutch Makeup Palette For Glowing Eyes and Lips . . . $75
- Lorac Unzipped . . . $40
- Bobbi Brown Ultra Nude Eye Palette . . . $45
- Urban Decay Naked 2 . . . $50
- Stila In the Light Eye Shadow Palette . . . $39
p.s. This is my 100th post on Curls n Pearls! Woohoo! Thank YOU so much for reading.