Whether a maxi skirt or a bright “high-low” skirt, it seems skirts are a popular trend for spring and summer. I’m hoping to add more skirts to my daytime/date night wardrobe. They’re so versatile – simply changing your top or shoes can take a daytime look to evening. I picked up this layered sheer chiffon maxi skirt over the weekend (love the color!) and I can’t wait to wear it. Well, after I take it to alterations to get a foot or so removed from the bottom.
Here are some of my favorite spring skirts that look cute, comfortable and perfect for daytime or a casual date night.
(from top to bottom, left to right)
- Anthropologie Basal Flounced Skirt . . . $68
- Diane Von Furstenberg Clyde Skirt . . . $285
- Topshop Invert Pleat Flippy Skirt . . . $64
- Anthropologie Corvida Skirt . . .$228
- Anthropologie Flounced Petunia Skirt . . . $88
- Karen Millen Color Contrast Skirt . . . $199
- Miss Selfridge Peach Wrap Drop Back Skirt . . . $61