Fall fashion is always fun: boots, comfy sweaters, cozy coats and cute accessories. I’m in desperate need of a couple of items (brown flats and/or pumps, gloves to replace my worn-out pair, etc.) and couldn’t resist the urge to do some Internet window shopping. Here are some (relatively) reasonable items I’d love to add to my fall lineup.
- Banana Republic Alana Bow Ballet Flat . . . $98
- LAUREN Ralph Lauren Wool Felt Riding Cap . . . $58
- Miss Selfridge Berry Full Skirted Coat . . . $130
- Topshop Retro Bouclé Dress . . . $130
- Kate Spade Big Apple Pop Top Gloves . . . $78
- Karen Millen Leopard Print Pump . . . $225
- BCBG Astor Leather Cross-Body Bag . . . $168