Hello lovelies! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. It’s the perfect time to catch up with our favorite makeup and beauty blogs – so without further ado . . .
The latest posts from the Beauty Blogger Coalition!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Can a lip gloss curb your appetite? Destany tests Joey NY lipFIT to find out!
- Blushing Noir: Check out the MAC 5 Neutral Eyes Palette from Holiday 2012 and see how un-neutral it can be!
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for the perfect gift for the jewelry loving gal? Check out Lisa Hoffman Fragrance Jewelry!
- TheFabZilla: Skin care that replaces water? TheFabZilla reviews PUR attitude. Is it the coveted fountain of youth?
- Painted Ladies: Megan tries Lip Rock Metallic Lip Foils - and it’s a golden lipped glam fail!
- Beauty and Fashion Tech: Five Easy Holiday Nail Polish ideas
- Girl Gloss: Holiday Party Makeup Looks
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has discovered the artfully handcrafted tweezers, scissors and manicure sets from Artestile. They are hardworking high quality tools made in Italy that are simply GORGEOUS!
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor has found her perfect winter bronzer: Rouge Bunny Rouge at Goldcombe Bay!
- Mama Fashionista: Mama Fashionista shares why Bath and Body Works’ Cashmere Glow is the perfect scent for the season!
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win a Clos du Bois Pixi Cosmetic Bag. There are 5 up for grabs!
- Pammy Blogs Beauty: Pammy Blogs Beauty wants you to get gorgeous this Holiday season with Laura Mericer’s Art Deco Muse Collection
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L had an opportunity to review Adorebox which is a monthly subscription beauty box available in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- Polarbelle: Do you love holiday nail art? Check out Polarbelle’s Christmas tree accent nail for a holiday flourish.
- Endless Summer: Elena thought she had found the best mascara ever, but then something went wrong…
- Beauty Info Zone: Beauty Info Zone is back with the Mystic version of Senna’s Haute Nudes. A palette and bonus you don’t want to miss.