Essie Sleek Sticks Nail Appliqué Collection (Nail Art)
Essie has jumped on the nail appliqué band wagon, debuting Sleek Sticks. Making nail art easy for anyone to accomplish, Essie’s Sleek Sticks are decorative nail decals. The collection features twelve designs. I’m partial to Over the Moon and Stickers and Stones. What about you?
Unfortunately, Essie hasn’t shared much information about the Sleek Sticks or how to use them on their website (that I can find, any way). A few questions I have:
- Are they made of real nail polish (like the OPI Pure Lacquer Nail Apps)?
- Once you open the package, will they dry out if not used within a certain period?
- Can they be used under a UV gel?
- What’s the average wear time?
- Exactly how are they applied?
- Are there any special instructions for removal?
I’m sure most of this information is available on the packaging, but it’d be great if it was available on the Essie website for potential buyers.
***UPDATE – 4:22pm ET***
I picked up a pack of the Essie Sleek Sticks today. Stay tuned, as I will hopefully have answers to these questions soon!